BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 5, 2011

How to Style a Black Jumpsuit

Forever 21, $14.80
I've been searching for a flattering jumpsuit, and on Monday, during my lunch, I finally found one!  And the price made my day a whole lot brighter!  Since the jumpsuit is a blank canvas, here are some ways I'm thinking about styling it.

Jumpsuit - A Night Out

Heels, $33
Wristlet, $88
Necklace, $44

I would love to wear this jumpsuit with my new leopard print heels!  I've been looking forward to wearing my new shoes, and now I have the perfect outfit.  I'll probably wear them with a bib necklace and a bright clutch.

Jumpsuit - On the Town
Sandals, $15
Purse, $43
Bracelets, $35
Earrings, $20

I love mixing neutrals, and luckily, doing so is not a shamed faux pas anymore.  I have plenty of earthy accessories, and I'm looking forward to adding a boho-chic vibe to this jumpsuit.

How do you style your jumpsuits or rompers?

0 Comments:

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...